Friday 26 July 2013

Avon Nail Varnishes Review

As some one who does their nails on a daily/weekly basis, depending on how busy I am, I've used a variety of different make nail varnishes, so as well as uploading pictures of my latest nail art creations, I decided I'd also start doing reviews.
To kick start, I have decided to review Avons Nailwear Pro collection.
One thing I look for when choosing nail varnish is obviously the colour and Avon does not disappoint! With a selction of Pastels, Vibrant and Metallic colours you are left spoilt for choice. The application of the nail varnishes is easy, with the nail varnish at the perfect thickness. Not too runny, or too gloopy.(is that a word?) My only downfall of this product, is that none of the colours seem to last long before chipping, some times only lasting a day or two which can get annoying. All in all though, at £6 a bottle (or £3 when you catch them on sale) these nail varnishes are definitely worth the money! I definitely would by from this collection again!

No comments:

Post a Comment