Sunday 18 August 2013

Barry M Nail Varnish Review



Now, as some of you will already know from previous posts, I have never been a fan of Barry M! Not that I ever found any problems! I just simply wouldn't use them as the price put me off and I always thought that to be so cheap they must lack in quality, but this week, when there was an offer on for money off when bought with the nail art pens used in my previous post I just had to give them a go and you know what? I was really pleased I did! 

The application of these nail varnishes is easy with the nice brush included but you do need to use a minimum of 2 coats for a bold, opaque colour! This however isn't a problem for me as I do this anyway, but a lot of people don't. The range of colours is endless and for nail artists like me, a large colour range is a must! The other thing that really impressed me about these bad boys is that they don't seem to chip very quickly! Win! All in all, starting at just £2.99 these are definitely worth the buy! The china glaze queen has officially been converted!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are some great colour picks, especially for summer. I have a few of their effects polishes and love them to bits!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the effects! What ones would you reccomend the most?xx

      Delete