Monday 19 August 2013

Glitter Nails!

I am a full on girly girl. I love anything pink. Anything fluffy. Anything girly. But most of all, anything sparkly!! I also love to portray me in what i wear on my nails. My mood, feelings, emotions, or just plain and simply, me! So what is the best way for me to do this? Glitter nail varnish! Yay!! Its these simple things in life that make me smile :) I however have always struggled finding a good bold glitter, you know one that completely covers the nail and not leave loads of see through gaps? 

Every christmas/birthday, my auntie buys me a set of Nails Inc miniatures! I love them. Love Love Love!! I spend ages trying out each colour. The most recent collection bought for me was 'The Stylist.' Its retail price is £15 and it includes 5 glitter/metallic varnishes and the gold one in particular has captured my heart completely and when I've run out, I will most definitely go in search for a larger bottle. Its application is smooth and easy and gives you a perfect glam glittery look after 2 coats. It is a nightmare to get off but with any glitter this is obviously to be expected! If you love glitter varnishes, give this one a go! Yes, Nails Inc can be expensive but the good quality makes up for that!

Do you have any recommendations for a good glitter nail varnish at better high street prices? I'd love to hear!!!


5 comments:

  1. Have you tried Barry M glitter nail varnishes? They're so lovely! I've got it in red, gold and purple! I actually did a quick review of the red one :) http://crazyblondegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/barry-m-nail-paint-red-glitter.html

    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh no! I havent! I shall have a nosey now!! Thank you, lovely!xxx

      Delete
    2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award!

      http://crazyblondegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-blogger-award.html

      If you have already been nominated before then don't worry! :)

      Great blog!

      Frankie x

      Delete
  2. I think I have this somewhere :P I'll have to have a look! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY JADE! Its pretty! Dont you think? ;)Xxx

      Delete