Sunday 18 August 2013

Many Many Thanks!!!

Before I upload my next review, I really really wanted to take the time to say a huge thanks to my girl Jade (check her blog out at http://www.beadsofjade.com/).
Jade and I went to college together, and I will always always, always remember the first day, walking into English class completely petrified and not knowing a single sole and sitting on my own, pretty much like every one else did really, and then Jade walked in, all happy and bubbly and asked if she could sit next to me! We were pretty much inseparable from then on until I dropped out of college and we drifted! BUT! Good news!! :) We are now back in touch and I refuse to let us drift again! But anyways, back to the point!

 When Jade realised I had started my own blog, she asked me to guest blog on her blog while she is away in La Francais! (Not jealous at all ;)) She talked me through what I needed to do, and then she asked if I needed help with my blog, (legend!) and voila! My boring blog has gone from looking very newbie to actualy very professional looking! Did I mention she's a legend?? To All of you lovelies that follow Jades blog, you will know it is totes amazing! & to be honest, it was cyber stalking her blog that really made me want to start one up of my own about something that I was passionate about, hence the nails, so please, please, please, if you haven't already visited her blog, please do, and follow! & also to all the people who have found me through Jade, thank you so much for visiting !!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment