Friday 6 September 2013

Readers Vote!-Week 1

Hey Readers! 
So, seen as I have so many different mani's to post tutorials for and have no idea what to do first, I have come up with a solution. Now, seen as I don't have very many followers, this week is pretty much trial and error to see how it goes! So this is how its going to work! Every week, I will post 4 pictures of different mani's and this is where you guys come in! I'm doing these tutorials for you guys so I would like you guys to vote for which tutorial you would like to see! You can tweet me with your vote, comment on my instagram picture, or use the poll gadget bellow . I will then count up the votes and the winning mani will be posted up on my blog in a step-by-step picture tutorial! If this week is a success then I will carry on and every Friday, the picture to vote for will be put up and I will try to have the tutorial up by the Sunday! 
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading my blog! Happy Voting!!!





Which design would you like for Week 1's Mani Tutorial?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment