Sunday 8 September 2013

TUTORIAL-Aztec Nails

Aztec nails are definitely one of the in things at the moment so here's my easy tutorial so you can do it yourself!

You will Need-

A base coat and top coat.
Any base colour of your choice. I went with Barry Ms Mushroom(310)
Barry Ms nail art pen, or any nail pen of your choice.


Step 1- Apply your base coat. This should be done before applying any nail varnish as it prevents staining of the nail and keeps them in better condition. 


Step 2- Apply your base colour.




Step 3- We now need to start to add our Aztec lines. I find it easier to begin with placing the horizontal lines first.




Step 4- Fill in your horizontal lines. Repeat this for each nail, altering the order slightly.


Step 5- Cover each nail in your clear top coat and voila! 

So there you have it! Super easy and effective Aztec nails! Have you tried these out? Would love to see your attempts! Tweet me a picture at @polishandhearts or tag me on Instagram with @polishandhearts ! 
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love this tutorial! I can never get Aztec nails right, but I might try this one out!

    Miss Stylicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it! If you give them a go I'd love to see your results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, this looks great! i love Aztec designs, theyre my all time favorite type of nail art!

    xx

    ReplyDelete