Wednesday 18 September 2013

Superdrug Look At Me

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts and tweets lately because I've just been so busy!! Between going back to college, day trips and a new baby in the family, it has been absolutely non-stop, but hopefully after this weekend when I will be attending my boyfriends Dad and his wifes blessing things should go back to normal!!

Recently, I was contacted by Super Drug Look At Me as they were interested in featuring my nail art as part of their new weekly blog where they search for the weeks hottest nail art. Of course, I was thrilled and straight away knew I had to say yes! I decided that I wanted to do my own blog to coincide with their post. If you want to read the post, you can find it here. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Superdrug for letting me be involved with such an amazing opportunity!

For the post, I had to choose a few of my top picks available in Superdrug for purchase. Below are my chosen products and if you click on the name of each one, it will take you to their Superdrug page for you to purchase/view.

Barry M Nail Polish
Barry M's nail polish have a huge choice of colours at affordable prices which makes them one of my favourite nail products. The bright colours are perfect for to use a base coats for your nail art and also to use with a fine brush for the smaller details.

Bourjois So Laque Nail Polish
I love these polishes! The colours are great and I love wearing my nails with them and wear them without the nail art. Beige Glamour is my all time fave colour and I've found that they are really good, long lasting varnishes!!

Barry M Nail Art Pens
After years of struggling for hours to create designs I wonder were these were all my life! You simply draw straight onto your nail as easily as on paper. They're quick drying too! Top tips if you decide to purchase these though, make sure your base coat is completely dry before you use them and use a clear top coat or your design will fade off.

Superdrug Cuticle Sticks.
Essential tool for any nail artist for pushing cuticles, picking up tiny little rhinestones and even mixing colours when doing your Ombre/Gradient nails and you can pick a pack up from Superdrug at less than a pound. Bargain

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you all that any tutorial requests are greatly accepted! 















No comments:

Post a Comment